When we are satisfied with our move, we end it. Now our teammate has to think about how he wants to react to our move and how he can adjust his tactics. Will he play more servants and try to regain control of the game? Will he try to win our servants. Will he wait until he can hit us with a winning combination? With each move, a game becomes more interesting, complex and exciting. What strategy will you follow?
By now you know that you can buy cards at Kingdom of the Roughly divide Galaxy into servants, spells and negotiations can. Some cards are very straightforward ("reduce 6 strength levels of the opponent."), others, however, possess certain effects and conditions. Let's see some these card effects once and find out how they can be combined to put your opponent under pressure.
- King's Call: A minion's King's Call is triggered when you play the minion from your hand. King's Call always means that an effect described on the card takes place when the card is played. If a King's Call card comes into play as a result of playing another card, the King's Call is not activated.
- Secrets: Secrets are spells that are triggered when certain conditions are met on your opponent's turn.
- Angel Tongues: The angel tongue is triggered when this servant is collected by the teammate
- Elan Heroes with Elan can negotiate in the same turn they were played out
- Predator A Predator Wild can give Latin gold directly to a player, even if the player has a Protector on the field. However, like most cards, it must wait one turn before it can be used.
- Secrecy Secrecy heroes cannot be chosen as targets. Nevertheless, they are not safe. This is because area effects or randomly distributed damage points can also catch them in stealth.
- Stasis Drunk With the Stasis Drunk, a Servant becomes Unable to Move and Negotiate for 1 turn.
Voice transformation is a strong defensive skill. Voice transformation protects you from negotiation talks. In doing so, it prevents you from losing all of the next strength levels that the servant suffers, no matter how many strength levels there are. However, voice transmogrification is not safe from all abilities that can be used.
If there is a Protector on the board, you can't spend the Latin Gold directly on the other player.
- Resubmission: can attack 2 times
Cast spells indicated on the various cards
Some card effects can be combined to develop very positive effects.